- Welcome to the Avataar.Me Website (“Website”). The Website is owned and operated by Soul Vision Creations Private Limited, whose registered office is located at No. 2C-1, Block No. 1, 15th Cross, 1A Main, Sector VI, HSR Layout, Bengaluru 560 102.
- The Website is an online fashion and beauty discovery platform which allows You to experience a virtual look makeover. Our proprietary technology identifies and suggests representations (“Models”) of various curated items of clothing, accessories or other items (“Products”) and these Models are compiled into ensembles (“Ensembles”). If You like a particular Ensemble, You can opt to buy the corresponding Product through the various e-commerce marketplaces, retailers or portals (collectively, the “Retailers”), which have listed such Products on the Website.
2. User Access
- We reserve the right to amend, modify, restrict, suspend or discontinue Your access to any or all parts of the Website without prior notice.
- Our Services are to be used only for their intended purpose, and are not to be misused in any manner, including for pornographic purposes, to aid indecent representations or for any other purpose which We deem to be objectionable.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to Our Website and all of the Services provided therein, if You have been or we have reasonable grounds to believe that You have been convicted of an offence which involves moral turpitude or any offence under the Indian Penal Code, 1860.
3. User Obligations
- You warrant that You are using the Website on your own initiative and that You are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws.
- You shall use theWebsite only for its intended purposes in a bonafide manner. You shall not:
- Print, share, download, delete, vary or amend or use any graphics or other still or animated images or of any Model, Ensemble or Product;
- Distribute, duplicate, replicate or otherwise copy or transfer the information or content of the Website to any other person or mirror the Services on another server;
- Use any of the information or content, including the Ensemble, Model, Product, graphics, still or animated image for commercial purpose or for public display, whether commercial or not;
- Infringe any intellectual property rights of any person and/or remove other proprietary notations from any content;
- Attempt to or gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the Services by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website or Services or breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website;
- Extract data from the Website;
- Collect any information through automated means, including but not limited to bots, robots, spiders and scrapers without Our prior written permission;
- Make any statement(s) or comment(s) on the Website which is any inaccurate, false, unfair or defamatory to Us or other Users or which violates the legal right of others.
- Further, You agree not to upload, host, display, publish, share or otherwise make available on the Website any content or information that:
- Belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Harms minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Abets or assists with impersonating another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- Conducts or forwards surveys, contests, pyramid schemes chain letters or any other multi-level marketing schemes;
- Creates profiles or provides content that promotes escort services or prostitution;
- Uses any other internet service to send or post spam to drive visitors to any other site hosted on or through the Company’s systems, whether or not the messages were originated by You, under Your direction, or by or under the direction of a related or unrelated third party; or
- You agree to be fair, accurate and non-disparaging while leaving comments, feedback, testimonials and reviews (“Feedback”) on or about the Website or the Services.
4. Intellectual Property
- If at any time, You make any submissions via or on the Website, including but not limited to suggestions, feature ideas, bug reports, comments, You assign all rights in these submissions to Us. Hereafter, We shall be entitled to use the submissions for any purpose whatsoever, without compensation to the maker of the submission. In any event, such submissions are not and will not be treated as confidential and We shall not be liable for any disclosure of the submissions.
- All intellectual property in the Website, and in the material, content and information made available on the Website including the Models, Ensembles, graphics, images, photographs, logos, trademarks, the appearance, organisation and layout of the Website and the underlying software code belong to Us.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- We do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of Our Services or the accuracy and completeness of information on the Website or otherwise relating to any other websites linked to the Website
- We do not warrant that Our Services, including but not limited to the generation of the Models, Ensembles, style rating, fit recommendations or other material on the Website are free from technical, typographical or photographic errors, discrepancies and inconsistencies and accordingly We shall not be liable for errors or discrepancies in the look generated.
- All Models are digital approximations of Products and their appearance may vary significantly from the appearance of the Product when worn by you.
- All Models and Ensembles are computer generated and the resultant look is not indicative of Our opinion or attitude towards a particular body size, shape or colour. We shall therefore not be liable for any ‘body shaming’ or negative connotation that is usually attached towards a particular body size, shape, colour or style.
- Our Services are solely meant for the personal use and convenience of Users. We shall not be liable for any unauthorised use and misuse of Our Services, including but not limited to creation of fake profiles, impersonation and misrepresentation of identities by third parties.
- The posting, sharing, uploading or otherwise making available any of the content, including the images, graphics, animated images on any social media platform is outside Our control. We shall not be responsible or liable for any usage, modifications, amendments, representations or dissemination of such information or content on any social media platform by You or third parties.
8. Third Party Transactions
- You acknowledge that Your decision to purchase any clothing, accessories or other items whether or not similar to the Models and whether or not You access the relevant Retailer through the Website is made solely by You. No part of the Website or Our Services can be construed as any recommendation, endorsement or solicitation for You to consider or buy any Product.
- Links to Retailers and external websites are outside Our control and do not imply any endorsement of either the external website or any product available on them. We are not responsible for the content or accuracy of the information on such websites. We are not liable for any loss or harm that occurs to You as a result of such sites.
- Transactions between You and any Retailers or other website operators are strictly bi-partite. We are not and cannot be a party to, or control in any manner, any such transactions. We shall not be liable for any disputes arising from or in connection with the transaction between You and the Retailer and shall not and are not required to mediate or resolve any such disputes or disagreements including disputes relating to delivery, quantity and quality of products bought, payment, technical issues, customer relationship management issues, etc.
- While interacting with any Retailers identified through the Website We strongly encourage You to exercise reasonable diligence as You would in traditional offline channels and practice judgment and common sense before committing to any transaction or exchange of information.
9. Availability of Website or Services
- The Website and Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranty, express or implied. We do not warrant that:
- The Website will be constantly available, or available at all. We shall have no liability to You for any interruption or delay in access to the Website or Services availed through it, irrespective of the cause;
- The information on the Website or given through Services is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading;
- That the Website is secure or free of viruses, Trojans or other malware; or
- The contents of the Website do not infringe any intellectual property rights.
11. Severability and Waiver
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
13. Grievance Officer
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Amaresh G.
You may write to him at the following address:
No. 2C-1, Block No. 1, 15th Cross, 1A Main, Sector VI, HSR Layout, Bengaluru 560 102
Email him at amareshg@Avataar.Me.com
14. Contact Us
- Please contact Us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries related to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.
- This document is an electronic record under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.